"MeinBerufBau" ProjectCopyright: © Mario Irrmischer
This project is carried out as a cooperation between the two research areas Academic and Research Department Technical Didactics of Structural Engineering and The Learning Technologies Research Group at RWTH Aachen University and the Berufsförderungswerk der Bauindustrie NRW in Kerpen.
The joint project "MeinBerufBau" focuses on trainees with learning disabilities who will, or would like to, complete a dual training course in a training occupation in the construction industry. The aim is to develop virtual learning settings that provide new forms of joint learning for trainees with and without learning disabilities. The project focuses on designing accessible learning and educational processes to support trainees in learning and long-term employment.
You can find further information on the project page.
- Prof. Dr. Ulrik Schroeder, The Learning Technologies Research Group Email
- Svenja Noichl, The Learning Technologies Research Group, Email
- Prof. Volker Rexing, Academic and Research Department Technical Didactics of Structural Engineering, Email
- Susanne Korth, Academic and Research Department Technical Didactics of Structural Engineering, Email
- Ulrich Goos and Dr. Askim Bozkurt, Vocational Training Institute of the Construction Industry in North-Rhine Westphalia